[Moims-dai] Work in Other Disciplines

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Nov 12 22:27:49 UTC 2020

Bruce -

Please note that I very much appreciate your efforts to compile and
distribute references to related publications and would appreciate
receiving them if you would continue to share such compilations quarterly.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134