[Moims-dai] Core Trust Seal v ISO 16363

Shelley Stall SStall at agu.org
Tue May 21 03:34:55 UTC 2019

Dr. Conrad,

This is incredibly helpful.  We are just about to do an update on the FAQs.  I would be delighted to include the additional information.  Let me know if you would like to be part of the text review when the time comes. I would be grateful to have someone familiar with the subject make sure we captured/linked correctly.

Best regards,
Shelley Stall

Shelley Stall
Senior Director, Data Leadership
202-777-7307
SStall at agu.org | www.agu.org | #AGU100
2000 Florida Ave., NW | Washington, DC 20009

​AGU, founded in 1919, invites you to join in
Transforming Science, Bridging Communities, and Inspiring the Future

​​Upcoming Deadlines, Meetings and Event Links:
24 - 28 June:  2019  AbSciCon | Bellevue, WA
  9 - 13 December: 2019 Fall Meeting | San Francisco, CA
16 - 21 February: 2020 Ocean Sciences Meeting | San Diego, CA