[Moims-dai] Marked up version of OAIS Section 6.1.5 - OO-IO Text

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Wed Sep 5 18:02:52 UTC 2018

Thanks, John. I will prepare comments accordingly. Thanks, Eld, for
pointing out the discrepancy.

Mark

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
Systems Engineering Division (IT)
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820