[Moims-dai] Attempt to generalise distributed preservation for section 6

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Mon Oct 15 08:24:40 UTC 2018

In order to try to resolve SC135 I took John's latest draft of OAIS, then,
as usual, accepted all changes then removed all content except for section
6.

Then I've added some blocks of text to discuss distributed preservation more
generally in terms of OAIS conformance.

I've also suggested using the terms primary OAIS and supporting OAIS, but
adding a note that OO-IO is used to cover some of these types of
distribution.

Hope this helps.