[Moims-dai] New ESA members in the DAI WG

Christophe Arviset Christophe.Arviset at esa.int
Thu Aug 30 07:05:37 UTC 2018

Mark

Thanks for your welcome ! I'm now just back from leave and will catchup
on DAI stuff and start participating to the telecon.

Looking forward to work together !

Cheers

Christophe

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET                       Christophe.Arviset at esa.int

Head of the Data and Engineering Division
Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid        Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN                                         Mob: +34 655 05 43 03