[Moims-dai] New ESA members in the DAI WG

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Mon Aug 6 17:29:02 UTC 2018

Welcome, Beatriz and Christophe. Look forward to working with you.

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
Systems Engineering Division (IT)
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820