[Moims-dai] DAI and RAC publications download statistics

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Mon May 16 15:23:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've attached the spreadsheet that I keep showing accesses to the CCSDS
publications that originated in the DAI and RAC WGs.  This information is
extracted from a couple of reports sent out by CCSDS secretariat.  I've
included the last report I've seen. The first list various web statistics
for the CCSDS website including the 10 most downloaded docs and the other is
the list of how many accesses to each of the CCSDS published documents
(including superseded versions that are available).  Actually there is a
third report on mailing lists that shows 99.9%+ of email coming in is spam
and is filtered out and we get a few viruses each month that are filtered
out.

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

-JOhn