[Moims-dai] TR: DEPIP (Data Exchange Protocol for Interoperability and Preservation)

Caillet Claire Claire.Caillet at cnes.fr
Wed May 11 06:59:29 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I forward an e-mail from the BnF that would like our group to provide some remarks on their document. They already asked for a support from our group in February but it seems the request has been lost or forgotten.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D1AB63.6CD7A980]Claire Caillet
CNES
DCT/PS/TVI

Centre Spatial de Toulouse
Tel.: +33 5 61 28 14 38