[Moims-dai] Additional Notes from telecon 9th Feb

Robert R. Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Mon Feb 15 14:18:00 UTC 2016

David -

The notes look good! One suggestion is to add an item to look at the
NASA PCS document, cited below, for additional context and also to
reference it in the ILF document, if applicable.

ESDIS Project. 2013. "NASA Earth Science Data Preservation Content
Specification." NASA/GSFC.
https://earthdata.nasa.gov/files/423-SPEC-001_NASA%20ESD_Preservation_Spec_OriginalCh01_0.pdf

Thanks,

Bob