[Moims-dai] DAI agenda

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Wed Oct 28 16:33:27 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Please find enclosed a first version of the agenda for the Darmstadt meeting : please tell me if this fits to your constraints.

For the telecon:
*       No telecon planned in the morning with the US (too early in the morning...): ok ?
*       Possible telecon in the morning with BnF (Bertrand and Stephane) and UK (David and Esther): Esther, David, Bertrand and Stephane please tell me when you plan to participate.
*       Telecon planned in the afternoon with US (and EU).

One slot included for PAIS GB review (if comments received by then), and DEDSL.

Regards,

Daniele