[Moims-dai] Re: List of Topics for next ILF draft

Mike Martin tahoe_mike at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 22 13:55:26 UTC 2015

Hi John

This looks fine to me.  I am continuing to work on text on all the PDI
categories and Descriptive Information along the same lines as the text
you and I produced earlier for Content/RI and Packaging.  I will try to
make sure the discussion addresses each topic in the spreadsheet.  Let
me know if anyone is covering these areas so we aren't duplicating the
work.

Thanks, Mike