[Moims-dai] FW: [Cesg-all] Results of CESG Poll conducted in 13 November 2015 CESG meeting (ESOC)

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Fri Nov 13 09:42:07 UTC 2015

Many congratulation David!

Wasn't this fast?

I will ask the CMC for deputy chair.

Regards,

__Mario

From:   <david.giaretta at stfc.ac.uk>
To:     <daniele.boucon at cnes.fr>, <garrett at his.com>,
<john.s.hughes at jpl.nasa.gov>, <rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu>,
<donaldcarolann at me.com>, <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org>,
<Mirko.Albani at esa.int>, <Rosemarie.Leone at esa.int>
Date:   13/11/2015 10:36
Subject:        [Moims-dai] FW: [Cesg-all] Results of CESG Poll conducted
in 13 November 2015 CESG meeting (ESOC)
Sent by:        moims-dai-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Not sure who is on the cesg-all mailing list so I thought I should copy
this around.

My first act as chair ? a big thank you to Daniele for keeping the panel
working so well and being so focussed! You will be a hard act to follow
and I hope your new duties at CNES will allow you to keep in contact.

Regards

...David