[Moims-dai] Re: FW: [Cesg-all] Results of CESG Poll conducted in 13 November 2015 CESG meeting (ESOC)

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 13 13:39:40 UTC 2015

Congratulations, David, on your election to serve as the Chair of the
Data Archive Ingest Working Group!

Many thanks to Daniele for your dedicated service as the Chair of the
Data Archive Ingest Working Group!

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu