[Moims-dai] FW: [Cesg-all] Results of CESG Poll conducted in 13 November 2015 CESG meeting (ESOC)

david.giaretta at stfc.ac.uk david.giaretta at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 13 09:32:08 UTC 2015

Not sure who is on the cesg-all mailing list so I thought I should copy this around.

My first act as chair - a big thank you to Daniele for keeping the panel working so well and being so focussed! You will be a hard act to follow and I hope your new duties at CNES will allow you to keep in contact.

Regards

...David