[Moims-dai] RE: Expanded Spreadsheet Attached

esther.conway at stfc.ac.uk esther.conway at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 12:51:12 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Just for reference  I think we need to comply if possible with the DCC checklist and the H2020 Open data plitot

https://www.fosteropenscience.eu/content/horizon-2020-open-research-data-pilot

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/dmponline

i am happy to update the DCC folk of outcomeds of this weeks actibvities if you think thats usefull

Esther