[Moims-dai] Pubic access to ISEE data

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Mon Mar 16 09:39:00 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As announced last Friday, the updated version of the CNES prototype with an easy installation is now ready. The idea is to include in the distribution the test cases as examples (MOT and SIPs), that is the best idea we have to give access to the GB test cases.

For that, I need The NASA authorization for the ISEE data (see action below). If my understanding is correct, these data are not the original ones and have been cut and modified for the GB.
Such a sentence could be added in the GB: "the data are ISEE 1-2 samples and subset provided for the scope of the SIP test case"

Mike, Don or John, could you please confirm by Wednesday that the SIPs containing theses test data are of public access?

2014-03-31      AI#13   DAI     Check with NASA re. making data from GB test case available     MM      TBD     Open    20140605 - On hold until GB Test Cases are nearing completion

Attached are the 2 SIPs for TC2, those that are used in the GB, right (TC1 was useful only for the YB).

Thanks very much in advance for your quick answer,

Best regards,

Daniele