[Moims-dai] Public access to ISEE data and one question for Stephane

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Mon Mar 16 16:38:43 UTC 2015

Hi Don,

Sorry I made a mistake in my email: I sent SIP2 of TC1, instead of SIP2 of TC2 !!! Attached is the good one that corresponds to the GB and that should answer your questions.

Concerning the content of the files: the data were made up by Stephane. Stephane, could you confirm that you change the content of the ISEE data as highlighted by Don? That means that these data have no link with the original ones.

By the way, I propose that we deliver only the TC2 test case with the proto, ok with that?

Cheers,

Daniele