[Moims-dai] RE: Merged PAIS GB
Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Fri Jun 26 14:48:06 UTC 2015
Thank you Don.
Taking as input your version, I have added my actions:
* complete section 4.7 (with Beatrice for XML topics),
* write section 5.2.1 (with figure), and ref in section 4.1.6 toward 5.2.1.
Still to be done:
* some remaining TOPICs
* numbering and check of sections, figures and tables.
Please have an overall reading of the document for the next telecon.
Next PAIS telecon: 9th July.
De : Don Sawyer [mailto:topcottageguys at gmail.com] De la part de D or C Sawyer
Envoyé : jeudi 25 juin 2015 18:29
À : Boucon Daniele
Cc : MOIMS DAI List; John Garrett; Robert Downs; Stéphane Mbaye; Mike Martin
Objet : Re: Merged PAIS GB
Daniele, et al.,
1. I believe we need to include a directory structure view of the Polder data to accompany the MOT view. It would facilitate a better understanding of what the MOT represents.
2. In completing section 5.1, I've found the need to expand on the 'associated Descriptor ID' attributes. I believe this should include a couple figures and text, so I propose to make this material into an annex, which I've referenced in section 5.1 as Annex XX. I've not generated this material yet.
3. I've also not completed my other action item on the Core GB, but wanted to get out this section 5.1 material before traveling for a few days.
Here is the Core GB with my proposed updates:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2297706 bytes
More information about the MOIMS-DAI