[CESG] [Moims-dai] Proposed edits to the MACAO Blue Book

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 27 16:04:09 UTC 2015

Thanks Nestor.

The relevant file for the MOIMS DAI WG is attached.  It is the draft mods for the SFDU CA procdures.

Regards, Peter

From: <cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>> on behalf of Nestor Peccia <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int<mailto:Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>>
Date: Monday, July 27, 2015 at 1:04 AM
To: "moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org>" <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Cc: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Subject: [CESG] [Moims-dai] Proposed edits to the MACAO Blue Book

Daniele, DAI WG members and MOIMS ADs

Please discuss Peter's mail in your WG and with your AD/DAD

The update of the SFDU CA Procedures (630-0-B-1) does not exist as a Project in the CWE Framework. No resources have been committed by the Agencies to handle it. The next 5 year review is due in May 2018. It is clear that if the WG decides to work on it, a Project has to be created and resources have to be committed by the Agencies via a CMC poll.

In addition, the WG has to deal with three other potential 5 year review Projects (in case the WG decides to review it instead of Reconfirm them)

  1.  XFDU BB 5 year review is due since Sept 2013
  2.  EAST BB 5 year review is due in June 2015
  3.  PAIMS MB 5 year review due in June 2015

ciao
nestor

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 27/07/2015 09:48 -----