[Moims-dai] Updated PAIS GB

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Fri Aug 7 10:42:08 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Here is the PAIS GB updated according to my remaining actions:

*new section 3.2.3 and updated figure according to the other associated figures (MOT and SIP Constraints).
*re-numbering of figures and tables. But I have trouble with the TOC, I don't know why (new figures/tables with legends or updated legends don't appear in the associated TOC).
*section 7 on CNES software updated: I need to add a paragraph on the availability and licence.
* minor typos corrected.

I have noticed that we still have to write:
*section 1.2 "rationale" -> who could write something?
*Section 1.5 on  conventions: how about use the OAIS annex C?

Regards,

Daniele

PS: you can use this version, I won't work on it by the next telecon.