[Css-csts] Another minor update to MD-CSSTS Pink Book

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Sep 15 21:44:28 UTC 2021

CSTSWG colleagues ---
I found one more error in the MD-CSTS Pink Book, both in Annex B:  the EXPORTs of MdCstsProvider, mdCstsProviderParametersId, and mdCstsProviderEventsId have been deleted, since they are no longer defined in this module. They are defined in the SANA FR registry and only informatively references in the ASN.1 comments in this module point to those FR registry nodes.

The updated draft can be found at
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-CSTS/CWE%20Private/MD-CSTS%20Pink-1/MDCSTS-922x1p1_4_210915.doc?d=w92c6679c641b46e8b1f60182800e994b

As I have finished my update of the TD-CSTS Pink Book, I don't expect to find any more errors in the MD-CSTS book unless they are pointed out to me or their discovery arises from follow-on activity regarding the review of the MD book. So for now, you can consider this the "stable" draft pink book.

Best regards,
John