[Css-csts] FRM "RIDs"

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Oct 27 13:37:28 UTC 2020

CSTSWG colleagues ---
As a possible convenience to our review process - and also to test the approach of combining multiple marked-up documents into a single document to more easily identify multiple comments on the same topic - I have combined Wolfgang's "RID" version of the HTML document with my RID copy and posted the result at https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-CSTS/SANA/RIDs%202020/functional_resources_css_tier_1-JP_WH.docx?Web=1

Best regards,
John