[Css-csts] updated FR Work Table spreadsheet

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Oct 28 13:50:11 UTC 2020

CSTSWG colleagues ---
A few weeks ago I sent an updated fr_work_table spreadsheet identifying the FRs that are in Tier-1 and the FRs that I proposed to be considered for Tier-2. Since then, Wolfgang has proposed some additional FRs, and I also realized that we should also include the FRs that "surround" the existing (tier-1) CFDP Entity FR in order to make it actually "usable" in a cross-support service sense. The attached updated spreadsheet contains all of these candidate FRs.

As I noted in yesterday's discussion of the FRM MB project plan, I consider some of these candid FRS to be "low hanging fruit" - items that are relatively well-understood (from my perspective, anyway), while others still require some considerable "design" work (again from my perspective).

Talk to you soon.

Best regards,
John