[Css-csts] FRs organized by user-visible "services"

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Oct 26 14:13:45 UTC 2020

CSTSWG colleagues ---
The attached slides take a look at the candidate Tier-2 FRs from the perspective of which "services" - as visible to the service user - are made possible by the various FRs. I think that this might help us prioritize our selection of Tier-2 FRs, or at least understand what the individual FRs are "buying" for us.

My apologies for sending these out so near the beginning of the telecon but this idea came to me only this morning.

Talk to you soon.

Best regards,
John