[Css-csts] Functional Resource Set Names - correction

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Nov 4 16:58:40 UTC 2019

Dear Wolfgang,
I forgot that we had agreed to let AOS and TM have a shared FR Set for reception. Likewise, we will have a single FR Set for USLP reception that covers both FLF and VLF. So in the list below replace items (l) through (o) with the following:

l.        Return TM Space Link Protocol Reception and Return TM Space Link Protocol Reception combine to become TM/AOS Space Link Protocol Reception
m.     Return Variable Length Frame Unified Space Data Link Protocol Reception and Return Fixed Length Frame Unified Space Data Link Protocol Reception combine to become Unified Space Data Link Protocol Reception

Best regards,
John