[Css-csts] Farewell (at least for now)

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Wed Jun 29 16:09:34 UTC 2016

Dear John,
many thanks for this last endeavour of completing the books for which you
are ?captain? , but , actually, many thanks for all the invaluable support
that you have given to the Working Group and the Area for so many years.
You have always been the ?mind?( and the heart) of the Working Group, and
I am convinced that we managed to reach our objectives mainly thanks to
your engagement.
For me personally , it has been a great experience to work with you. I
will always remember all the interesting discussions, the brainstorming,
the exchanges of ideas?
I really regret that this cannot continue. I do hope that this decision
will be reconsidered at some stage,  and that there will be another chance
to see you again in the WG.
Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Back-end Section (OPS-GIB)

European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779