[Css-csts] Farewell (at least for now)

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Jun 29 02:07:57 UTC 2016

Dear CSTSWG colleagues ---
As some of you may have heard, my Standards funding from NASA has not been renewed, and the last day of that contract is this coming Thursday. As you will see mmentarily, I have posted the latest updates for the MD-CSTS and TD-CSTS books to the CWE. Both will still need to be edited to reflect the final decisions regarding how to cite the appropriate SANA registries, but other than that I believe that they are ready for submission to the Secretariat for Blue-1 (or possibly Red-2) and Red-1 processing, respectively.

It has been my great pleasure and privilege to have worked in CCSD for 29 years, starting with the AOS space link protocols and transitioning to the original SLE development team, Service Management, and, of course, CSTS. I have enjoyed your company and friendship over these many years. I hope that our paths cross again.

Best regards always,
John