[Css-csts] Functional Resources Technical Note

Wolfgang Hell Wolfgang_._Hell at t-online.de
Thu Nov 6 10:40:48 UTC 2014

John,

As announced by me when you released the latest version of the Technical
Note in subject, I have now reviewed your updated material (disregarding
the not yet modified section 7) and inserted comments in the attached
version. Some of them just flag typos for your convenience while others
have more technical substance and may need some follow-up discussion
that can perhaps take place on Wednesday afternoon when this TN is on
the agenda. I did not check the consistency of your TN with the SANA
material I have already generated. I rather wait for the agreement on
any further updates of this TN and the outcome of the joint CSS Area
meeting on the FR model and related documentation issues.

Best regards,
Wolfgang