[Css-csts] Proposed MD-CSTS RID Resolutions on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Nov 5 14:02:59 UTC 2014

CSTSWG colleagues ---
I have review the 17 RIDs that were submitted against the MD-DSTS Red-1 Book and have formed an initial assessment of - and in some cases a proposed resolution for - each of them . I have posted these assessments/resolutions in the CWE > Cross Support Services Area (CSS)<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css> > Documents<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx> > CSS-CSTS<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS> > CWE Private<http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DCSTS%2FCWE%20Private> > 2 - MD CSTS RED-1 Review material folder at URL
http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-CSTS/CWE%20Private/2%20-%20MD%20CSTS%20RED-1%20Review%20material/MD-CSTS-Red1-Proposed_RID_Resolutions-141030.docx

We will of course be discussing these assessments and proposed resolutions next week in London. I am looking forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
John