[Css-csts] Revisions of the Forward Procedures SDP and BDP

Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int
Fri Mar 22 08:11:13 EST 2013

Dear CSTS Working Group members,

I have uploaded to the CWE (CSTS - CWE Private - Working Materials - DPP
Working Papers) revisions of the Simple Data Processing and the Buffered Data
Processing procedures. The edits are mostly to bring these procedures inline
with the typographical conventions applied in the Framework Book. In
addition, I have added comments that I hope we can discuss and resolve in
Bordeaux. I left all comments that Martin Goetzelmann had raised in the
documents, but provide for some of them an answer indicating what my
preference regarding how to resolve the issue identified by Martin is. Any
feedback prior to the Bordeaux meeting is of course most welcome.

Best regards,

Wolfgang

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.