[Css-csts] Revisions of the Forward Procedures SDP and BDP

Fabienne.Delhaise at esa.int Fabienne.Delhaise at esa.int
Fri Mar 22 09:17:44 EST 2013

Dear Wolfgang,

I just noticed that your comments on the BDP service are on the version of
24th jan
Martin Goetzelmann released a new version on the 8th of Feb which might
incorporate some of your changes

regards
Fabienne

  From:       Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int

  To:         css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org

  Date:       22/03/2013 14:40

  Subject:    [Css-csts] Revisions of the Forward Procedures SDP and BDP

  Sent by:    css-csts-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Dear CSTS Working Group members,

I have uploaded to the CWE (CSTS - CWE Private - Working Materials - DPP
Working Papers) revisions of the Simple Data Processing and the Buffered Data
Processing procedures. The edits are mostly to bring these procedures inline
with the typographical conventions applied in the Framework Book. In
addition, I have added comments that I hope we can discuss and resolve in
Bordeaux. I left all comments that Martin Goetzelmann had raised in the
documents, but provide for some of them an answer indicating what my
preference regarding how to resolve the issue identified by Martin is. Any
feedback prior to the Bordeaux meeting is of course most welcome.

Best regards,

Wolfgang

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or
addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying
(either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received
this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your
system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
sender.