[Css-csts] Monitored Data Dictionary

Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int
Tue Sep 25 11:52:14 EDT 2012

Dear All,

I have just uploaded to CWE Private/Working Materials/Functional Resources
a spreadsheet that contains for now:
- updated names of the Functional Resources, for the most part aligned
with SM except for one case where I consider physical reality in the
ground station too far from the Functional Resource as proposed in SM;
- all parameters with parameter name, semantic definition and data type
specification, where the latter respects the constraints of the CSTS
Framework, and in some cases comments where I still see the need for some
discussion before we can consider the dictionary ready for submission to
SANA;
- OIDs in line with the structure agreed at the last meeting, but with the
OID assignment to individual parameters modified as to have a more logical
grouping of parameters and at least for now the OIDs in numerical order.

I would very much appreciate if you could review the material before our
meeting so that we have a realistic chance to finalize the dictionary in
Cleveland. The points I would like to see addressed are the following:

- Are there parameters that should be removed / added?
- Is the semantic definition adequate or does it provide too much tutorial
type of information?
- Can we reach agreement on all the items where for now there is a comment
in the spreadsheet.

Thank you and best regards,

Wolfgang
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.