[Css-csts] Re: CCSDS CSTS Framework: Fabienne's comments

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Wed Sep 19 03:46:42 EDT 2012

Dear Fabienne,
Many thanks for your comments. Please find below my answers.

·       P 1-13 point 12.(a):  sentence is not finished (missing verb)
YD: Corrected
·       P 2-9 starting from 3rd line:  Typically the transition from
?inactive ? ?.  to ?active?  is missing
YD: The sentence is Ok to me. No change
·       P2-10 Table 2-3:  add a note to explain ?B?and ?NB? (as done in
table above).  Also column and row titles should be (ideally) added.
YD: Added
·       Section 3.4.2.3.1   negative BIND return : diag parameter list
does not completely match the list given in Page D-12  e.g.  ?service
instance ended [11]? is missing.  Or is it simply part of the possible
extension?
YD: versionNotSupported added in section 3.4.2.3.1
serviceInstanceEnded removed from the ASN.1 (It makes no sense to keep it)
·       (  Section 3.9  ?TRANSFER-DATA? operation is only for the
provider.  I would have thought that Transfer data operation could be used
either by user (for commanding) or provider (for TM) )
YD: TRANSFER-DATA semantic is not suitable for forward services
·       Section 3.10.2.2.3.3   the given  ?NOTE? is not understandable to
me.  Does it mean that these 4 particular event names do not have a
functional resource identifier (unless specified by proc)?
YD: Following a comment from John, I removed the note.
·       Section 3.11.2.2.2.2   p. 3-27:  Error! Reference source not found
YD: I corrected the reference
·       Annex D 3.5   Get negative return , Get DiagnosticsExt   is almost
empty  while section 3.11.2.3.1 lists quite a number of diagnostic
reasons.
YD: Following John comments, I reworked the diagnostics
Best regards

Yves
Head of the Ground Facilities Infrastructure Section  (HSO-ONI)
in the Ground Facilities Operations Division
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/