Fw: [Css-csts] Framework - Return Services including ASN.1

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Sat Sep 8 10:39:04 EDT 2012

Dear Sylvain,

Thank you for your comments.

I implemented them all, apart from the last two:

The two diagnostics have been merged and the text reads:
"a)	‘unknown Functional Resource Identifier’ — one or more Functional Resource
Identifier contained in the list-of-events are unknown to the Service
Provider (see 4.8.4.1.2.2). The list of unknown Functional Resource
Identifiers shall be returned with the diagnostic;"

Please let me know if that's Ok

Best regards

Yves
Head of the Ground Facilities Infrastructure Section  (HSO-ONI)
in the Ground Facilities Operations Division
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/