[Css-csts] Commented version of CSTS Specification Framework

Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int
Tue Oct 9 10:23:19 EDT 2012

Dear CSTS WG Members,

I have uploaded a commented version of the document in subject to

Cross Support Services Area (CSS) > Documents > CSS-CSTS > CWE Private >
CSTS Framework and Concept

The original intent of that document was to supply Yves with my
observations and suggested changes to the book in subject as input to his
last round of editing of that book prior to our meeting. Unfortunately,
Yves and I did not manage to align our schedules and it was very late in
the game that Yves got my input. We have discussed ESA internally on the
most efficient way forward and it was decided that I should share the
attached document with the WG. So please bear in mind that it was intended
for internal use and the comments may sometimes not be as clear as they
should for a more heterogenous community.

I look forward to seeing you next week.

Wolfgang
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.