[Css-csts] RE: deprecated production-status parameter?

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Thu Aug 16 04:09:36 EDT 2012

Dear John,
You are right, in the Return Framework, the parameter "production-status"
doe not exist in the ASN.1. Considering that the forward procedures are
coming and will re-introduce the parameter, I would appreciate to limit
the impact in the book.

I therefore propose to change the font from "identifier" to "normal"
throughout the document. Having changed the font implies that the
parameter "production-status" referred in the document is not defined in
ASN.1.
The events related to the various values of the production status:
productionConfigured, productionInterrupted, productionHalted and
productionOperational remain valid and are still defined in sections
3.10.2.2.3 (NOTIFY operation) and in C7 (Object Identifiers of the
events).

Please let me know if you would agree to this minimum change.

Best regards
Yves