[Css-csts] RE: deprecated production-status parameter?

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Aug 8 10:07:58 EDT 2012

Yves,

My comment about the embedded note "2012 not valid anymore" applied to
the June draft of the CSTS FW - it (and the associated ASN.1
ProductionStatus type definition) have been deleted from the July
version. However, my comments about references to the production-status
parameter throughout the book are still valid.