[Css-csts] RE: deprecated production-status parameter?

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Aug 21 08:56:54 EDT 2012

Yves,

I agree with your proposal, with one additional proposal - that
production status have initial caps (Production Status) to indicate its
"special term" status. We have used this approach elsewhere in the CSTS
SF (some cases that come immediately to mind are Transfer Buffer and
Release Timer). (Perhaps it would also be useful to add it to the
Additional Definitions in section1.6.1.4.)

Ps - I believe that the title of section C6.2 should be "Agencies
Functionalities" , not "Agencies Functionalities Agreement"