[Css-csts] FW: Action item A#06-0511S completed

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 13 10:21:05 EDT 2011

From: Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830)
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:48 PM
To: css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: Action item A#06-0511S completed

Hi,

In Berlin, action item A#06-0511S asked me to produce a write-up for "Navigating our ASN.1 definitions"; the write-up will be included in section "D1 INTRODUCTION".

What I did:

1.       Produced two candidate write-ups (both within a single Word document).  One write-up assumes that minimal changes to the existing section D1 are preferred.  The other assumes that existing sub-sections of D1 may be incorporated in the "Navigation" write-up.

2.       Posted the resulting document to the CWE - within our private documents / CSTS Framework and Concept.  The document is named "Action A06-0511S.doc".

Best regards,
Tim