[Css-csts] Meeting Material Telecon 20110913

Martin Karch martin.karch at vega.de
Wed Sep 14 06:25:50 EDT 2011

Dear All,

As promised yesterday, I have uploaded the meeting material, which we used in our yesterday's telecon, to the CWE :

CWE path:
.../CSS-CSTS/Meeting Materials/20110913 Teleconference

Files:
ActionStatus-July-2011:   the list of the open actions (copied from the MoM of the Berlin Meeting) as of July 2011
RidListLog: a list of changes to the RID List, status of July
ReviewNotesForwardFrameService: The presentation given during the Telecon

Best regards,
Martin

----------------------------
Martin Karch
VEGA Space GmbH
Europaplatz 5
D-64293 Darmstadt
Germany

Tel : +49 (0)6151 8257-135
Fax : +49 (0)6151 8257-799
Email : Martin.Karch at vega.de
Web : www.vega.de

Registered office/Sitz: Darmstadt, Register court/Registergericht: Darmstadt, HRB 89231; Managing Directors/Geschäftsführer: Sigmar Keller, John Lewis
Notice of Confidentiality
This transmission is intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately.