[Css-csts] FW: Action item A#05-0511S completed

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 13 10:20:11 EDT 2011

From: Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830)
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:22 AM
To: css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: Action item A#05-0511S completed

Hi,

In Berlin, action item A#05-0511S asked me to look through Annex D of our Framework spec, and find all the cases in which all of the following conditions are true:

1.       The enclosing data structure is of type CHOICE.

2.       The parameter is the last parameter within that CHOICE.

3.       The parameter is currently of type Extended.

(This was a follow-on to John Pietras's work - he found several cases, and I was asked to see if there were additional cases)

What I did:

1.       Started with the version of our Framework spec that Yves handed out on a thumb drive during the meetings in Berlin.  (intending to have the latest version of our spec)

2.       Accepted all changes (so that any additional changes made by me would stand out).

3.       Within Annex D, changed 'Extended' to 'Embedded' in all cases that met the above criteria.

4.       Posted the resulting document to the CWE - within our private documents / CSTS Framework and Concept.  The document is named "Action A05-0511S.doc".

Best regards,
Tim