[Css-csts] FW: Action A#09-0107 partially completed

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 13 10:16:09 EDT 2011

From: Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830)
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 2:45 PM
To: css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: Action A#09-0107 partially completed

Hi,

Action A#09-0107 asked me to create state tables for the User side of the CSTS Framework procedures.

What I have done so far:

1.       Produced a state table for the User side of the Association Control procedure

2.       Posted this state table on our CWE - within our private documents / CSTS Framework and Concept.  The document is named "2011_25_May Assoc Control User State Table.doc".

Future plans:

1.       If the working group approves of the general format/approach used for the Association Control procedure state table, produce a User state table for another Framework procedure.

2.       I propose that one more state table will be enough - if the procedure is stateful (e.g. Buffered Data Delivery).  This would illustrate the general principles, and keep from puffing up our book with information that is essentially redundant (i.e. all stateful procedures have very similar state table logic).  And stateless procedures are close to trivial.

Best regards,
Tim