[Css-csts] Parameter Names and Published Identifiers

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Nov 16 13:27:58 EST 2011

Yves,

Could you please send me the copy of the draft CST SF that has your changes in it? I would like to document my detailed comments and proposed changes in a copy of that. In the meantime, I have thought about your responses to my message, and I have some follow-on thoughts below, in <bracketed red>. These will give you some idea of my motivation for some of the detailed tweaks that I will be proposing.