[Css-csts] acknowledged procedure and started procedure definitions no longer applicable

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu Nov 10 15:53:54 EST 2011

Yves,

I just noticed that section 1.6.1.4 still has definitions for
acknowledged procedure (1.6.1.4.2) and started procedure (1.6.1.4.17).
We got rid of these terms when we created the simpler CSTS with stateful
prime procedure service state machine (Annex E). These terms now appear
nowhere in the CSTS SF except in the Additional Definitions section.

Ironically, there are numerous references to stateful and stateless
procedures in the document, yet neither is defined in section 1.6.1.4.

Finally, the Note under E3.9 in Annex E about started and acknowledged
procedures should be deleted because it is now meaningless.