[Css-csts] RE: acknowledged procedure and started procedure definitions no longer applicable

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Sun Nov 13 13:36:05 EST 2011

Dear John,

Thanks for your comment. I updated the document as follows:

I added the following definitions:
1.6.1.4.21      Statefull procedure: a procedure with two substates: ready
and active.
1.6.1.4.22      Stateless procedure: a procedure without substate.

I corrected the typo in table E-6.

I removed the note under E3-9 in annex E.

Best regards

Yves