[Css-csts] Parameter Names and Published Identifiers - Notification procedure

Sylvain Gully Sylvain.Gully at dlr.de
Mon Dec 12 04:07:10 EST 2011

Hi John,

tank you very much for the explanation. Now it's a bit clearer to me.

My example was not based on some real deep technical thought. By the
Tracking, it is logic to bind it to the antenna. I don't have found the
document "Monitored Data Dictionary 01.doc". Could you send it to me or
say me where it is to be found?

For the generalisation, if I look at the other  examples (like
"{S-Band/DownlinkCarrier}:{SignalLevel}"), it seems that the AntennaId
has to be defined in all the cases. This could be done by defining
AntenaId as first OID of the functional resource 'path' (like in the
example in doc "MonitoredDataCSTS_W-0.11a.doc") or this can be defined
on the Service Management Service Package level and given to the
application as external parameter.

I look for reading the Monitored Data Dictionary and having an
interesting discussion on the next CCSDS meeting.

Regards,
Sylvain

--
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.
Raumflugbetrieb und Astronautentraining

Tel.    +49 (8153) 28-2142
Fax     +49 (8153) 28-1456
e-mail  Sylvain.Gully at dlr.de