[Css-csts] Inheritance Structures for RUFT and RAD

Martin Götzelmann martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Fri Feb 26 05:58:29 EST 2010

Members of the CSTS WG,

In response to action A#04-1009F of the Noordwijk meeting I have put together a note with some considerations concerning inheritance structures for a RUFT service or a RAD service. I have uploaded the paper to the CWE at

CCS-CSTS > CWE Private > Working Materials > RADandRUFTinheritance

I am afraid that the note is not yet fully conclusive but I hope it provides enough material to start the discussion within the WG.

Kind Regards,
Martin

_________________
Martin Götzelmann

VEGA Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
Europaplatz 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel     : +49 (0)6151 8257-147
Fax     : +49 (0)6151 8257-799
Email   : martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Web     : www.vega.de

Registered office/Sitz: Köln, Register court/Registergericht: Köln, HRA 19223; Fully Liable Partner/Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: VEGA Deutschland Management GmbH, Registered office/Sitz: Köln, Register court/Registergericht: Köln, HRB 43189; Managing Directors/Geschäftsführer: Kurosch Balali, Sigmar Keller, John Lewis, Manfred Müller

Notice of Confidentiality
This transmission is intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.  If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately.