[Css-csts] MD service prototype

Lassere Francois francois.lassere at cnes.fr
Wed Feb 24 09:19:30 EST 2010

CSTS WG colleagues,

The first part of work on Monitoring Data service prototype has beeen completed and delivered to CNES this morning. So we have now a version of the CSTS DevKit including the Unbufferred Data Delivery and Cyclic Report procedures.
The continuation of the work will start very soon and will :
- update this development in line with the version 0.21 of the Framework,
- inplement the MD service prototype itself.

Best regards.

François

François LASSERE

service "Systèmes sols Génériques" sous-direction "Produits et Segments Sols"
DCT/PS/SGE- BPI 1504
Centre National D'études Spatiales
18 Av. Edouard Belin
31401 Toulouse Cedex 9
Tél : 05.61.27.48.37 - Fax : 05.61.27.34.96
E-mail : francois.lassere at cnes.fr