[Css-csts] Re: "monitoring parameters" in Cyclic Report procedure

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Tue May 5 04:14:40 EDT 2009

John,
I also noticed the issue and rephrased as follows:
"The TRANSFER-DATA shall be refined as required in 3.9.2.4.2 to carry the
selected parameters (names, type, value and qualifier) using the
Qualified-Parameter parameter (see annex B)."
Is that Ok for you?
Regards
Yves

             "John Pietras"
             <john.pietras at gst.
             com>                                                         To
                                        <Yves.Doat at esa.int>
             04/05/2009 21:02                                             cc
                                        <css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org>,
                                        <Fred.Brosi at gst.com>, "John Pietras"
                                        <john.pietras at gst.com>
                                                                     Subject
                                        "monitoring parameters" in Cyclic
                                        Report procedure

Yves,
I just noticed something that had slipped by me before – in CSTS Framework
R-0.18, the description of the Transfer-Data operation for the Cyclic Report
procedure (section 4.7.3.2) contain the new (as or R-0.18) sentence “The
TRANSFER-DATA is refined as required in 3.9.2.4.2 to carry the monitoring
parameters (names and values).”  Since the Cyclic Report procedure is
supposed to be broader than “monitoring”, I propose that the sentence be
restated as “The TRANSFER-DATA is refined as required in 3.9.2.4.2 to carry
the cyclically-reported parameters (names and values).”

John Pietras
GST, Inc.
7855 Walker Drive, Suite 200
Greenbelt, MD 20770