[Css-csts] "monitoring parameters" in Cyclic Report procedure

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon May 4 15:02:03 EDT 2009

Yves,

I just noticed something that had slipped by me before - in CSTS
Framework R-0.18, the description of the Transfer-Data operation for the
Cyclic Report procedure (section 4.7.3.2) contain the new (as or R-0.18)
sentence "The TRANSFER-DATA is refined as required in 3.9.2.4.2 to carry
the monitoring parameters (names and values)."  Since the Cyclic Report
procedure is supposed to be broader than "monitoring", I propose that
the sentence be restated as "The TRANSFER-DATA is refined as required in
3.9.2.4.2 to carry the cyclically-reported parameters (names and
values)."

John Pietras

GST, Inc.

7855 Walker Drive, Suite 200